Thursday, October 11, 2012

Early Friday Playlist: Music of Kentucky and Ohio

So I can pack for my Cincinnati/Louisville trip to see The Mount and La Degi tie the knot and visit La Tran/The Younger...

Kentucky:

Bill Monroe: Blue Moon of Kentucky

Merle Travis: Cannonball Rag

Rosemary Clooney: Mambo Italiano

Everly Brothers: All I Have To Do is Dream & Cathy's Clown

Lionel Hampton: Flying Home

Loretta Lynn: Coal Miner's Daughter

Crystal Gayle: Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue

Dwight Yoakam: A Thousand Miles from Nowhere

Will Oldham/Bonnie 'Prince' Billy: I See a Darkness


Ohio:

Dean Martin: Ain't That a Kick in the Head

Doris Day: Que Sera Sera

Isley Brothers: Between the Sheets

Marilyn Manson: The Beautiful People

Boz Scaggs: Lowdown

The Cincinnati Symphony

The Cleveland Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment