Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Big-Ass Halloween Playlist

Warren Zevon: Werewolves of London

Weber: Der Freischutz - the Wolf's Glen Scene (in the masturbating rabbit production)

Michael Jackson: Thriller  (sigh...I can't leave it off, can I?)

Mussorgsky: Night on Bald Mountain

Ray Parker Jr.: Ghostbusters Theme Song (still as awesome as it was when I was six)

Berg: Wozzeck - act III scenes 2 and 3

R.E.M: I Walked with a Zombie

Tom Lehrer: Poisoning Pigeons in the Park

Siouxsie and the Banshies: Halloween 

Schoenberg: Pierrot Lunaire (45 min.)

Kanye West: Monster (in case you didn't know...NSFW)

Berlioz: Dream of a Witches Sabbath

Rocky Horror: Time Warp

Mahler: Symphony no. 7 - third movement

Bollock Brothers: Horror Movies

Cole Porter: Miss Otis Regrets

Annie Lennox: Love Song for a Vampire

Verdi: Rigoletto - storm scene

Creedence Clearwater Revival: Bad Moon Rising

Saint-Saens: Danse Macabre

Bobby 'Boris' Pickett: Monster Mash (I don't care what anybody says...it's an amazing song)

Bach: Toccata and Fugue in d-Minor

Marilyn Manson: This is Halloween

Schubert: Die Erlkonig

Eels: Fresh Blood

Flanders and Swann: Have Some Madeira M'Dear

Ramones: Pet Sematary

Liszt: Totentanz

Alice Cooper: Welcome To My Nightmare

Bartok: Music for Strings, Percussion and Celesta - third movement (as heard in The Shining).

White Zombie: I'm Your Boogie Man

Ligeti: Requiem - 26 min. (as heard in 2001: A Space Odyssey)

Alan Parsons Project: The Raven

Gesualdo: Moro Lasso

Ozzy Osbourne: Bark at the Moon

Rachmaninov: Isle of the Dead (25 min.)

AC/DC: Highway to Hell

Ravel: La Valse

Johnny Cash: Ghost Riders in the Sky

Candide: What a Day for an Auto-da-fe

16 Horsepower: Black Soul Choir

Tchaikovsky: Francesca da Rimini (24 1/2 min.)

Will Smith: A Nightmare on My Street

Richard Strauss: Salome Final Scene

Charlie Daniels Band: Devil Went Down to Georgia (on principle I've never learned this song because it's the only song people ever request from a fiddler. So I might as well include it on the playlist. Also, has anybody ever noticed that Charlie Daniels can't fiddle, I mean, seriously, he's bad.)



No comments:

Post a Comment