5. Marx Cafe: So many dingy hippies pouring through at all hours. Yet a bathroom floor off which you could eat and a toilet with a flush that can wake up the entire main drag of Mt. Pleasant.
4. Old City. I am completely befuddled as to how a restaurant bathroom in Adams Morgan with that many drunks pouring in late at night can remain so spotless.
3. Politics and Prose. Enormously sized, with a high toilet that feels like a throne.
2. Regal Gallery Place Stadium 14. That movie theater has an industrial strength hand dryer that can take down an Iowa barn.
1. Lebanese Taverna in Woodley Park. They have mouthwash, an industrial strength hand dryer, and fluffy toilet paper.
Concert tonight. At least no more posts until tomorrow.
Israel's New Law Inflames the Core Tension in Its Identity
42 minutes ago