1. Best Commercial: Guy who fakes his death to be buried in a coffin full of Doritos.
2. Best use of classical music in a commercial: using Bolero on a man's world-crossing journey to his refrigerator for a Coke.
3. Worst use of classical music in a commercial: comparing a Hyundai Sonata to Schubert's A Minor Sonata (everybody knows the A Major sonatas are better!)
4. Dislike the Colts I might, but my morbid curiosity over whether Peyton Manning could pull together two touchdowns in the last three minutes was overwhelming.
5. I really do want to make an arrangement of 'Won't Get Fooled Again' for the chorus, but some singer needs to be brave enough to do the Roger Daltrey scream.