1. Best Commercial: Guy who fakes his death to be buried in a coffin full of Doritos.
2. Best use of classical music in a commercial: using Bolero on a man's world-crossing journey to his refrigerator for a Coke.
3. Worst use of classical music in a commercial: comparing a Hyundai Sonata to Schubert's A Minor Sonata (everybody knows the A Major sonatas are better!)
4. Dislike the Colts I might, but my morbid curiosity over whether Peyton Manning could pull together two touchdowns in the last three minutes was overwhelming.
5. I really do want to make an arrangement of 'Won't Get Fooled Again' for the chorus, but some singer needs to be brave enough to do the Roger Daltrey scream.
Time for a chuckle …
7 minutes ago