Monday, January 24, 2022

Tales From the Old New Land - Century 2 - Generation 3 - Rough Draft

 And women took of the fruit of the trees thereof, and gave also unto her Husband with her, and Man did eat of a greater portion than woman did eat. 

And the eyes of woman were opened, and she sowed leaves of the trees thereof and made aprons, for it was only in her dreams that longings were stretched before her naked. 

And in dreams she heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the gardens in the cool of the night, but Man, knowing she might hear celestial voices as men did, did bar his wife from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden. 

But in dreams, the dragons and demons called upon woman, A God who bars the way to the gardens of the earth is no god. We are the gods, and He is the Demon. When Man is asleep, thou ought walketh in the garden and gaze thine eyes upon all that from which Man barreth.  

And when Man was asleep, woman went into the gardens, and saw the trees, good for food that make men wise, were upon earthly gardens themselves. 

And Man did awaken from his sleep to find woman's absence from His bed. 

And Man went into the gardens in the cool of the night, and woman hid herself from the presence of Man in the trees of the gardens. 

And Man called unto Woman, and said unto her, Where art thou?

And she said, I heard thy voice in the gardens, and I was afraid, for my desire to see the gardens was now naked, and therefore did I clothe myself in the trees. 

And He said, Who told thee to desire the gardens? Hast thou heard the voice of my God, whereof I commanded thee was Mine over yours?

And woman said, A voice did I hear who called to me in dreams, he enticed me of the tree, and I did eat. 

And the Lord Man said unto the woman, And the woman said, The dream beguiled me, and I did eat. 

And unto the woman the Lord Man said, Because thy dreams hast done this, I do name thy dreams demons and dragons as is God's right of Men, and to have dreams art thou cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly be thy work, and my dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

For this demon hast put enmity between Me and the woman, and between my gardens and my seed, I shall bruise over her head and she shall bruise my heel. 

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conceptions; in sorrow shalt thou bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and We shall rule over thee. 

And unto God, Man said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the dreams of My wife, and bade her eat of the tree, for which I created thee, saying, Thou shall not give woman thy ear: cursed is the nature of God for Her sake; in sorrow shall we partake of You all the days of our lives. 

The part of You, Lord God, that speaketh to those whom we had not blessed to rule shall dragons and demons be, thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to those to whom we forbid thou to speak, and thou shalt dwell beneath the herb of the field. 

In the sweat of thy fire shalt we eat dread, till we return unto the ground, for out of fire was God made; for fire thou art, and unto fire shalt thou return. 

And Man called woman's dream the Devil, because her dream was the mother of all threats. 

Unto God also and to his wife did the Lord Man make coats of shame, and clothe them. 

And the Lord Man said, Behold, God is as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live on earth:

Therefore the Lord Man sent God forth from the gardens of Man, into the minds from whence he was taken. 

So Man drove out the god from all forms corporeal; and he placed at the east of the gardens of Men priests and prophets, and inflamed swords which turned every way, to keep in the way of the freeing of wife. 


No comments:

Post a Comment