Monday, May 8, 2023

TCP: Tragedy of Mariamne - A Little More

 Chorus: 

I: The fanatic from Mod'in stripped Israel from Greece

II: For Jews they're all known to give reason the fleece

I: Matthias was pure and it's said he was holy

II: If virtue is this the Heeb spirit is lowly 

I: And like all those Godfools he made many babies

II: And like all those Godfools their rage spreads like rabies

I: Since Yahweh throws tantrums without full compliance

II: But all we Greeks wanted was give Jews some science

I: There's no prize for science so why would Jews bother

II: Do they have some brains left for something but slaughter

I: They kill everything from their kings to their penis

II: If everything's dead why're they haunted by cleanness

I: Jews say they have books but their book is just laws

II\ Yet customs and code are ignored without cause

I: But the world of the Jews is so empty and bland

II: It's the silence they need or they get out of hand


(enter Marc Anthony)

Marc Anthony:

I have seen horror from Brutus to Germans

Yet no Roman knife chills the blood like this vermin

 And Rome has seen slimefilth from Crassus to Cassius

Yet no feces stays in the nostrils like ashes

Jerusalem burns as no city of fame

Yet light never dies for a tribe without shame

In every last alley scenes worthy of Medea

Yet no Grecian poet could render Judea

No place in the world with affairs quite so lurid

As this abattoir lead by their butcher King Herod


Chorus: 

I. Yet you wanted King Herod as ally and friend

II. And a hemorrhaging pain in Augustus rear end. 

I. You wanted a monster confusion and peril

II. And so you inherited people who're feral 


Anthony: I just wanted some money to go with my trouble


Chorus II: And some Jewish girls while you reduce them to rubble


Anthony: I just want to make Rome a place nicer than Greece


Chorus I: It already is you laid waste to the East


Anthony: When I first met Herod he seemed just like me


Chorus I: I'm nothing like you -

Chorus II:                                   says the fly to the flea


Anthony: He'd drink and he'd screw and he'd smoke and he'd cuss


All: Who'd think a barbarian's made just like us


Anthony: I'm leaving poor Israel for Egypt right now


Chorus 1: You've left Rome and Israel your problems and how


Anthony: Anthony's gone and no payment's worth this


Chorus 2: All this just because he showed up to a bris




----------------------------------------------------------

Herod: 

Whores everywhere - 

                                    whores to the east and whores to my west

Whores among priests for treyf meat to get blessed

Whores among soldiers -

                                         whores among spies

Whores among whores who're rabbis in disguise. 

Whores that I kill or I marry like Mariamne

I shouldn't kill her -

                                 just abandon like Ariadne

Whores like her mother Alexandra the kalvah

Whored daughter to me then whored me Cleopatra

Whores that rule nations like glorified cats

While Jews and the Arabs are left for the rats


No comments:

Post a Comment