Monday, March 2, 2020

When Facebook Becomes Blogging

At this point I'm beyond getting mad at the Israeli election results, but Jews have always been advance scouts or weather vains for troubles in the rest of the world. This is an example of a chief executive who doesn't like the results, so he keeps getting chance after chance to get the results he wants. I doubt I need point out what that portends for us. 
There's plenty more to say about this, but for now I'll just say that in 2020, there is no such thing as impartiality and bipartisanship when you're advocating for a country that is at least arguably a dictatorship now, to a US Presidential administration with a chief executive who would probably like to be a dictator. There are, I'm sorry to say, valid and legitimate arguments for supporting dictators, but anybody who collaborates with a dictator cannot fool themselves about what they're doing, because they're fooling nobody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment