Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Tales From the Old New Land - Century 2 - Generation 4 - First 40%ish

Dear Cain,

The alpha and omega writes you in answer. It is true, man created God, but man cannot create anything but from matter that already exists. From the Old New Land, I willed man to create me just as man willed me to create him.

You have questioned me with due cause. I have given favor to Abel, and you slew him for it. My will was to provoke you, and provoke you I did; though for all you know, I moved the hand that slew Abel. It is not for you to know the ways of Me, nor is it possible you may understand My ways outside the Old New Land's confines, which is where you shall live for a very, very long time.   

You, not Adam, are the first true man, and yours is the primal eldest story. The eldest story is not the expulsion from paradise, for man is expelled from paradise at birth and to paradise he shall return within a year of his end. Before you were men of seventy-thousand generations, but you and Abel are the first men to read and first men to write. I willed your pictographs just as, nine-thousand generations ago, I willed brothers like you into speaking language, and 13.8 billion years ago, I said Let There Be Light. 

Abel developed the pictographs for every word, and he created the tableture by which men can will their world a bit closer to the old new world - permanent records by which lessons may be passed and greater things be built. His was the greater achievement, done in greater perspiration and spirit, and you taught the written tongue to others. 

Yet how did you teach? By showing those who learn the written tongue how it may be of use to question all those whom I favor. 

Such a development cannot be helped, and yet you did so so willingly and generously.  

The eldest story is yours, the story of favor and disfavor. The hero is Abel, but it is your story to write. In every time and of every place, there will be those who find favor and those who incur disfavor. But those chosen for favor will fall from it, and fall to states far lower and longer than than the states Cain shall know. Abel shall be the first annointed one, and those  annointed annointed shall always end in death. 


 the beginning, and you are the end. 

You shall be my living witness. My proof. My 


No comments:

Post a Comment