Thursday, August 3, 2023

Computer Left at the Beach: Attempt at a Daily Poem #3


I know I put the computer in the car yet it's not there.

Will have to drive back to the beach three hours then three hours back.

Remember putting it on top of the trunk when I put the bag in the car?

Oh god it dropped from the car.

Will somebody run it over? Did I run it over? Will someone steal it?

Will they delete my email? Will they delete my blog? Will they, perish the thought, facebook?

Your life is over. It's always been over. Eight years old broke you and putting yourself together's impossible ever since.

This is so typical of you, cosmic plaything of a malevolent god who subjects you alone to personal trials none else endures.

Damn Him, damn me, damn all creation.

It's under the seat.

You deliberately put it there.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment